Friendster Guilds Beta now available! There is strength in numbers
Friendster now makes it easier for players to run their guilds with Guilds beta. The Friendster Guilds gives players a venue to make their gaming experience more fulfilling and more sociable. Any player above 20 can create a guild today.
You can create a guild through the Guilds page or on any Game Fan page
Any Game Fan Page
Presently, Each Guild can link to 2 games at a time. Each of your Avatars can only join 1 Guild at a time. This is to make sure your Guild points are counted only in one Guild. Should you choose to leave a Guild and join another, your Guild points go with you and deducted from the Guild’s total. This is to motivate Guild officers to take care of each and every player.
- As a Guild Leader you can:
- Add up to 40 members. Friendster will allow Guild Leaders to add more slots later on.
- Assign Ranks - Leader, Officer and Members
- Manage your own Guild Page
- Create and upload your own custom Background (coming soon)
- You can create your own Guild Emblems which is proudly shown on your avatar profile page.
- You can also have your own rules through Policies such as:
- “Right handed players only”
- “Join only if you love me”
- “ We only accept players who play at least 2 hours a day”
- Manage your guild ranks and check your members’ points through Roster.
- As a member you can:
- Have your own Guild Page to hang out with other Guildmates
- Guild Emblem on your Avatar page
- Enjoy game rewards available only to players in Guilds
- Compete against other guild in Game Ranking
Other Upcoming Guild Features
- Add More Guild Slots – increases the maximum number of members above 40.
- Guild Gallery – Guilds will be able to share screenshots of their most epic experiences
- Guild Calendar – Guilds and Game events can now be scheduled more efficiently.
So don’t be left alone. Join a Guild today!